Happy Friday! For those of us in the northeast, it’s a snowy Friday! It seemed like we were done with this snow and cold weather, but apparently not! Anyway, our #girlboss this week is Jennyfer Parra, who is also a blogger (among other things!)! I enjoyed reading Jennyfer’s responses, because you really get a sense of how she balances her drive with her appreciation for the joys of life! Enjoy!
Ops Manager for over 13 years, and writer for the blog, Turn the Page Today.
1. What would you list as your best quality?
Organizational Skills/Motivating Skills. When people are feeling overwhelmed, I help them organize their thoughts in a more manageable way to get their creative juices flowing.
2. When do you feel your strongest?
When I’ve checked off my TO DO List
3. On your most difficult days, what keeps you going?
The idea of wasting away my day. Time wasted is sad. We could have at least been happy doing something else
4. What do you value the most in yourself and your family?
Their acceptance of me. Patience is a strong emotion that has to be practiced.
5. So far, what have been your greatest accomplishment(s) in your life and/or career?
Working on that but putting out this blog out is winning
6. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Do it, take every leap, the worst that could have happened was that you would get an ouchy but you would have been present
7. What do you look forward to the most?
I look forward to traveling more, to being more present in the moment, and seeing where this blog takes me.
8. What has been your biggest failure, and how have you overcome it?
I think that my biggest failure has been in not doing more, not experiencing the moment for the fear or what others might think. One day I just did it.
Is there someone that you think should be featured, or would you like to be featured in one of my Fabulous Female Friday posts? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!