Hi All! It’s that time of year when the Christmas decorations have already been set up in stores, and you’re either bursting with excitement or starting to stress. Well, I have a fun way to kick off the season for you!
Remember those gorgeous pictures that I posted recently (in case you missed it, here it is) with photographer, Mark Morris? We are working together to provide you with the most perfect pictures for your holiday cards this year. We will be doing photo shoots with our scheduled clients on Saturday, November 19th (before my style party) and Saturday, December 3rd. I will be on site both days making sure that you and your family continue to look flawless, so you don’t have to worry about loving everything about a picture except your hair is doing something weird, or your husband’s shirt is partially untucked, or you didn’t realize that the green shirts you picked out for you and your kids completely clashed with the background of the picture, etc. I’ll take care of all of that, and Mark will create the gorgeous pictures. We make a pretty darn good team.
Here are the details and what’s included:
- A pre-session meeting with me, either in your home or at a shopping location that the we coordinate. This session will be approximately 2 hours and be spent coordinating just the perfect look for your family or you and that special someone.
- I will be available at both of the photo shoots on November 19th, as well as December 3rd, to help style the shoot.
- Your photo session with Mark will be approximately one hour in length. Location is flexible based upon the desired look of our clients, but we have made arrangements with a Christmas Tree farm as a preliminary idea for these sessions.
- 25 cards and envelopes are included with the session. They will take approximately one week from the date of the session for delivery.
- Hot chocolate or Hot Apple Cider will be provided as long as our choice of location permits it!
- All-inclusive pricing, $499.00
- A strict limit of five client sessions per each date.
- Contact Mark (or me) with any questions, or to set up your session!